- Southern Oregon University – Kinesiology & Athletic Training
- Collegiate Track Athlete – Sprints & Javelin
- NPC – Competitor 12 years (Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure)
- NPC – Head Judge; West Coast
- NSCA/CPT – National Strength & Conditioning Assoc.
- TPI PRO – Titleist Performance Institute (Golf Swing Specialist)
- TRS – The Ready State Movement & Mobility Specialist
- Certified Soma Breathwork Teacher
- Certified Yoga Teacher – Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin & Restorative
- Red Cross – CPR/AED
Skills & Specialties: Contest Prep for NPC competitors, Power Lung Training; build strength in stillness,
Golf Swing Specialist & Analysis, Mindset Coach for athletic performance, movement & strength.
Goal: As an experienced trainer my ultimate goal is to empower and guide my clients towards achieving their full potential in all areas of their life. I aim to instill in them a deep sense of self belief, resilience and mental clarity that will enable them to excel in their chosen disciplines.